Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Graphics: This is Krinkles doing the art, so it is faithful, but I always thought Krinkles' own art was rather stiff(Mainly the weird ass feet and legs) when It came to the characters. The new graphics don't blend well at all with the old ones. (save for new clothes)
Audio:Average as always with madness works.
Game play: This is the games strong point. The game play has great flow and is fast pasted. But the idea of buying guns works against the in game tactic of "if gun ammo = 0, action throw gun" that is a REQUIREMENT until you get the ability to have a second weapon and/or the gun melee ability. And in arena it is nearly impossible to not spend the first 10 minutes getting killed over and over again.
Overall: Graphics are good, audio is uninteresting and average, single player is great, arena is bad.

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Madness Retaliation

Oh, my, god! This an amazing game.

Graphics: The graphics are diffrent from the animations, but it seems better to me; more free-flowing.

Gameplay:Turn BAsed stratagy is rather fun. The idea of replacing conventional leveling up systems for equipment is novel.

Sound: Fits the Madness theme.

Recmondations: Make new armour upgrades apply for all amrour.(Except for special effects obviously.)It really sucks to have a good look for your character, then you have to throw it away because the magic pink armour of the gods is stronger.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

A little easy

Its still good but i could beat it in 1358 secs so its very easy

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Fun

THis is really fun.
BUt theres a glitch that changes your wepon after youve paused.
PS.I got number 50 on the top fity of today.

The Adventures of sonic The Adventures of sonic

RE to:pokemon trainerERIKA

it colud be tails but the fur and eye colar are wrong.

now on to the real revew,well the colishin semes to be right,togh the colish with spikes and Eggman's LAZOOR will, eithe take off all your health in 1 second or,
take of half your health in 1 second

Madness interactive Madness interactive

all my 5's(and 9's)blong to this.

tish is awsome! grate music,garate sound,grate gamply.though i do have to critcise
the music,it needs some work.

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

thaks a lot...

thanks,your game gave my PC a vieras(well i'm not absolutle sure)and now my hedphons wont work with my PC.but good game

Tails' Nightmare Tails' Nightmare

hard x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

ok way to hard ples make the boss easier i mean LASERS!! AND!! **** CONFUSAN RAYS!! *hits him more* TELAPORTING TOO!! he's to powerful.